Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zoya - Dove

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I think it's safe to say that I've started to really enjoy Texas. I'm extremely resistant to change; I get grouchy if we rearrange the living room. So being able to say that I am settling in nicely (dare I say, enjoying?) my new home is really exciting.

That being said, there are a few things that I'm missing. Back in Colorado, the aspen leaves have started to change for fall and there are patches of gold all over the landscape. As much as I'd like the tree outside my window to change as well, it remains stubbornly green.

On a more beauty-related note, here is Dove, a beautiful, light grey from Zoya.

grey neutral zoya

Dove is your perfect light grey. Not as blue toned as RBL's Concrete Jungle, but isn't too yellow either (as I've found some grey shades to be).

Very elegant and very simple, and perfect for fall.

See you Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment