Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Milani Rad Purple

You know how I said in my last post that the weather in the Denver area was still warm? I lied. Today, we all woke up and were greeted by about 5 inches of wet, drippy, slushy snow, and it's still coming down. Tree branches are breaking everywhere, and the bus I took to work this morning got momentarily stuck in the parking lot.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the mess outside, it didn't even occur to me to take a picture this morning so I didn't have my camera.

I do however have photos of polish. This is Milani's Rad Purple; I finally caved and bought it online from Cherry Culture. And I have to say, this is one of my absolute favorite, top polishes of all time. Look at how squishy it looks!! SO AWESOME. I love it. I was a little heavy-handed on my ring finger during application, so that's why it looks so much darker than the othes. I don't even care that it's a pink toned purple, it looks fabulous on me and I get super excited every time I look down at my nails.


It even matches my african violet in the background!


I really have nothing more to say about this. except that it's so pretty :)  I don't even mind the opaque bottle, which I know bothered a lot of people.

I have a portfolio draft for a Poetry Analysis class due today later, and I'm really struggling with getting good, if any information down for it. I'm hoping that my "draft" will be allowed to be relatively rough, because I need way more time on it than I've had in the past few days.

Thoughts on Milani? Has anyone been able to find their products in the Denver/Colorado area?

No comments:

Post a Comment