Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Zoya Shawn

I don't have much time to post today so I'll make this one a quickie.
I used Zoya Shawn, and on my ring finger I used CQ Cosmetics Golden Green #542 for an accent finger. I thought this was pretty fun, and want to do it again with different polishes.

Sorry my nails are so dinky by the way! They peel horribly and I have to chop them off so they won't continue to peel. This frustrates me. 




 In terms of the polish itself, the Zoya was wonderful, I was very pleased with the formula and it only took two coats. The CQ was on par with most drugstore polishes I've tried, didn't knock me out of the park, but did the job well. It was a little prone to brush marks, so you need to be careful during application.

While I was wearing this manicure, I had one person ask me if I was a Texas Longhorns fan. When I looked at him with a confused look on my face, he said "well your nails are two different colors, are you a football fan?"
image source
Orange and white are very different colors from olive and green hahaha. And no, I'm not a football fan, but I thought it was hilarious he thought so. When I explained that no, the colors didn't mean anything specific, he was the one who was confused so I had to explain that I did it solely for the aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment