Monday, October 8, 2012

Taggity

A few weeks ago, Mandy from Chocolate and Cream Cake tagged me to do this fun question taggy thing! Sorry it took me so long Mandy!

The Rules: 
1. You must post the rules (yes)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. (yes)
3. Create eight new questions to ask the people you've tagged. (yes)
4. Tag eight people with a link to your post. (er)
5. Let them know they've been tagged (haha)

And now for my answers:
1. What's the best gift you've ever received?
Probably my engagement ring, it's the most precious thing I own.

2. What book are you most looking forward to being released?

I I had answered these questions last month, I would have answered J. K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy. I just finished it, and it was visceral and heartbreaking.

3. If you had the superpower that allowed you to shapeshift into an animal—but it could only be one animal—which animal would you choose?

This is a no-brainer. A falcon, keen eyesight, ridiculously fast, and of course, the ability to fly!

4. What cancelled TV show would you most like to see rebooted?
Pushing Daisies, I thought it was adorable when it came out.

5. What's your dream vehicle?

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione :3
However, as only 500 units were produced, that dream will remain most firmly a dream.

6. Would you rather travel forward in time or backward?

Can't I do both!? Probably backward...I love history and would love to see previous eras

7. What is your favorite shape or pattern?

Tartan or hounds-tooth, but paisley was a close contender for my top 2

8. If you could trade places for one week with a famous (or quasi-famous) person, who would you choose and why?

I don't think I would want to trade places with anyone in particular, I would much rather have the chance to work with someone famous or well known. If I could do that instead, I would choose Meryl Streep. I think she's brilliant and would love to learn from her. 

And now for the questions I came up with:

1. What is your favorite film genre?
2. List a beloved seasonal memory from your childhood.
3. If you could only write in one color pen for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?
4. What was your worst subject in elementary school?
5. What is your favorite type of cheese?
6. Do you like your tea sweetened or unsweetened?
7. Who is your favorite literary character?
8. What is your ordinary superpower?

As I don't know many bloggers, I tag you! If you'd like to answer the questions, go on and do it, and leave a link to your post in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! And I don't feel like there's ever really a rush doing these things, so no worries about it taking a bit. <3

    ReplyDelete