Friday, October 12, 2012

Wet N' Wild - Under Your Spell

Happy Friday everyone! Another vampy polish today. This is Wet N' Wild's Under Your Spell, which is a dark burgundy with red shimmer.

Wet N Wild under your spell nail polish burgundy shimmer halloween

Sorry for the obscene amount of reflection on my nails. I'm still getting used to the light in my apartment and not having the best of luck with it.

I bought this on a whim last year and never had the desire to wear it until now, but I love it for the Halloween season! Although it's a very dark polish, it never looks black and pairs well with pretty much everything.
Look at that, I'm starting to sound like I'm talking about wines...

wet n wild under your spell nail polish burgundy shimmer halloween

I haven't decided what I to dress up as this Halloween, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment