Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cocktails Anyone?

It appears that the laziness I acquired over spring break hasn't dissipated yet. I'm still struggling to get motivated, and we only have 3.5 weeks left of school as of today. SCARY!!

Last Friday I painted my nails, and was a bad nail blogger and didn't take (really bad) photos until Monday. So all I have to show you are not fab photos of a not so great manicure. BUT the color was pretty :)

This is ULTA's Cocktails Anyone? Its a deep, vampy purple, and i loved the formula.  However, the color was really dark, almost black in normal light, and I'm not sure that I like that on me. I caught the reflection of my nails in the rearview mirror on the bus this morning, and it just looked almost too dark. This photo however was taken with a flash, and it really shows the blue-purple base of the color.


As much as i wasn't super excited about the color ON me, it looked fabulous in the bottle, haha. Sorry about the smudgy-fingerprints. I'm a slob. pah.

Tonight I'm making pie. It will be delicious, but I'm not sure which type to make yet. I love love love cherry pie, so that's a thought. I made muffins the other day too, which were incredible even though I didn't put them in paper muffin cups and should have. (The tops were ripped off when I took them out of the pan...woops). I used strawberries, walnuts, and cinnamon, and they were perfect for breakfast.

As I have a test in two days, so I'm going to go study, and hopefully I'll do well. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment