Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who the Shrek are You?

It's Wednesday. It was really rough for me to wake up today, and I had a mild temper tantrum this morning that resulted in me accidentally kicking my phone/alarm behind my dresser. Real mature. 
 Polish review today!
Presenting: OPI's Who the Shrek are You?
Pea soup green, and it's seriously fugly.It's actually the perfect match to Shrek's body. I put it on for fun yesterday, and thought it was a blast, but now today I just think it's nasty looking. My camera didn't like this color either, and it had a hard time focusing. 



The pictures aren't really color accurate either. It's kind-of a mix between the two photos, but the color really makes my fingers look red and lobster-y. Not fun. Boo.
All color complaints aside, this went on like a dream in two coats, and it's maintained itself pretty well so far since I'm terribly rough with my hands. I've already got a tiny chip on my thumb, but that was application error, not the polish. 

I bought this, along with OPI's What's With The Cattitude? during Christmas holiday, partly because I LOVE Shrek and loved the collection, and partly because OPI appears to be phasing out these two, along with Fiercely Fiona since I can't find them on their website. However, it appears that Funky Dunkey, Rumple's Wiggin', and Ogre the Top Blue are still being put out. (but don't quote me on that)

Side note, I'm super confused about Funky Dunkey. It says on the bottle "Dunkey". It says on OPI's website "Dunkey" but nail bloggers all over the place insist on calling it Donkey, with an O. On one hand, this bugs me in an anal-retentive sort of way, and on the other, I can't figure out if I missed something. I'm really late in getting part of the Shrek Forever After Collection, so I would expect that any confusion would have been worked out.  I don't know, maybe I'm the only one that noticed the difference? lol

Ever have one of those days where you're just crazy? That's me today. 
Gotta run to immunology!



No comments:

Post a Comment