Thursday, January 27, 2011

Haulage!

This is pretty late coming, so here it is finally!
The lacquer haul from over Christmas break (and some from before Christmas):

China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway, Sun Worshipper, and For Audrey
Essie Sag Harbor and Lapis of Luxury
Package Irony, Lapis of Luxury was in the big pack,
and Sag Harbor  was in the tiny one. So weird
From OPI's Shrek Forever After Collection,
 Who the Shrek are You?and What's with the Cattitude?
Sally Hansen's  Grey by Grey, which was a consolation
for not being able to buy MAC's Blue India, but I love it
just on its own.
ULTA polishes, from left to right: Grin and Berry It,
 Sweetheart Pink, Vintage Violet,
and The Jungle Look
Christmas presents from my wonderful roommate:
Finger Paints Silver Sculpture, Orly Girly,
 
and China Glaze Frostbite



I'm pretty stoked about Frostbite, The Jungle Look, and Lapis of Luxury, which I haven't tried yet. I've worn a good number of them, but forgot to take photos, so I will have to swatch them again for you :) I'm going to do a series from this haul, starting yesterday with Who the Shrek are You? so keep posted!
What about you, any of these strike your fancy?


No comments:

Post a Comment