Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's With the Cattitude?

Continuing on with the review of the haul I got before Christmas, here is OPI's What's With the Cattitude? from their Shrek Forever After collection. 


 Isn't she lovely? I am completely smitten. This photo is a few days after application, so you can see some tip wear and my cuticles look horrible. They don't look like that in real life, seriously. Anyways, this color goes on like the Shrek green, it was smooth and with two coats the coverage is good. Not stellar, but definitely passable. I'm so much in love with this color that I'm tempted to buy a backup bottle, but I'm not sure where to find it since it's being phased out.

It turned into nail-night at my apartment, so I'm showing you my roommate's nails, with Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away.





















It's a great color, especially on her. It's bright and vibrant and totally matches her personality.

Not much else to say today, except for classes are eating my life.
Next up in the series, China Glaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment