Friday, March 18, 2011

Blazed and a Gimp Finger

Hey there.

So today I have a wet n wild polish that I snagged from Walgreens the other day. I went there to specifically look for Milani Rad Purple since I had a huge hankering to buy it, but no such luck. *Super sad face. However, while I was there, I decided to pick something for my friend's birthday tomorrow, and in the process discovered the $0.99 Wet n' Wild polishes and I had a difficult time restraining myself.





Wet n' Wild Blazed. This is a vibrant coral and orange-ish polish, and in the pictures it looks pretty squishy and jelly-like, but I'm not sure if I would classify it as a jelly...but it was definitely bright. I've heard this is similar to what Chanel Orange-Fizz looks like, but there's a true dupe out there, Essence What do u think? which I'm planning on buying, and then we'll see how close these two are to each other.

You may notice that I my index finger is slightly swollen and that there's a bandaid on it. My parents came up to have lunch with me Tuesday afternoon, which was wonderful. We had lunch in this delicious italian place, went grocery shopping, (yay for parent-paid groceries!) and had a really good time together. When it came time for them to leave, and for me to go to my last class of the day, they drove me to campus to drop me off. And....my finger got shut in the car door on accident. It's pretty funny now looking back on it, but it hurt like hell at the time and you can see how swollen my finger is. Not very pretty! But, my finger is WAY better now, just bruised.

I'm loving these wet n' wild polishes though, only $0.99, and they have some pretty fantastic colors. I grabbed some others as well, so I'll have to show you them later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment