Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can't Wait for Spring

Wow, I haven't posted in a while. Things got crazy over here and I totally forgot to post.
It's a beautiful day out today, and I can't wait for the trees to start blooming and for the grass to get green again. I'm so excited for spring!

As a juxtaposition to the springy warm weather, here's China Glaze's Frostbite!
This is a vibrant, glossy blue, with a blue microshimmer, and I loved it. It was too bright for me to consider it a color I would wear often, but I though it was a fantastic color, and would recommend it to anyone who loves a blue.






Can you believe it's already March? The semester is 8 weeks in, which means we're halfway through, which is a crazy thought. School is eating my life. 

I'm super excited for Saturday, as my boyfriend and I have a date to see the Denver production of the Romeo and Juliet Ballet. We haven't gone to anything super fancy like this together yet, so it's going to be a lot of fun. I have a super cute LBD I found on clearance and the perfect pair of black pumps that I'm planning on wearing, but I can't figure out what to put on my nails! Any ideas?

And on a side note, you see that little button on the side, that says "follow me" ? Click it! I dare you.
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment