Monday, July 4, 2011

Essie Lapis of Luxury

Happy 4th of July!
Good gracious I've been gone a long time. My work schedule is weird, I don't work until 12-5pm, so I feel really sluggish when I get home and don't feel like doing anything. This leads to snacking and watching TV, which perpetuates the sluggish cycle.

But I have been painting my nails and have some photos for you :)




Essie Lapis of Luxury. This is a super smooth, really lovely cornflower blue, and I loved it. The night I put it on I was so-so about it, and then when I woke up in the morning I was like, "What was I thinking? This is gorgeous!" It stayed on forever too. My nails were still nice looking way after I was sick of the color.

I'm writing this from the BF's house which is ungodly hot. He's measuring his window for an AC window unit as we speak; I think the heat is getting to him too. We would have gone swimming today if I hadn't forgotten my swimsuit. :(

In other news, my bottle of Seche Vite is dying on me D: It's gotten to the point where I have to tip the bottle to get more top coat on the brush, and it's starting to get super stringy. I think it's time to either buy a new bottle or get the Seche Restore to salvage it.
I've considered trying a new type of top coat, but I've really gotten used to Seche and I think I've figured out how to make it work even when it's a stubborn brat.

So I've completely forgotten to mention fireworks or anything of the sort. Are you guys doing anything special? Me, the BF are going out to watch the fireworks from our friend's deck later tonight. I'm super excited because I don't remember doing anything fun for Independence Day last year.  Have fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment