Friday, July 22, 2011

ULTA Grin & Berry It

Last Christmas I went out with my mum to Ulta, and picked up this sassy bottle of Ulta's Grin & Berry It.




It's much pinker in the photos than it is in real life, but this was a truly jewel toned berry. Although it complemented my skin tone, it did absolutely nothing for me. I didn't like it at all, which is kindof sad. :( Don't get me wrong, I think its really pretty, but it's not my style.

The "check engine" light went on in my car this morning, which is a pain. It did this last summer and it ended up being because my gas was evaporating slightly in the heat. Hopefully that's what the problem is now. I'm going to take it over to the car place later today to see if they can run a diagnostics on it. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it's nothing expensive! :/

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment