Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Sugar Coat

We went to go see the last Harry Potter movie Friday night (D:). It was absolutely awesome. Alan Rickman's acting was incredible, and I'm really glad I took so many tissues with me to the theatre. I was a wet, sobbing mess. I did have a few issues with the movie though, mostly because it moved at such a frantic pace the entire time. I feel like it would be better viewed right after Deathly Hallows Part 1. Other than that, it was made of awesome sauce, and I can't wait to read the books all over again.

Anyways, on to the polish. This is Wet 'n Wild Sugar Coat, a color that I was afraid was going to be too sheer to wear. But, as you can see, it wasn't!



This is a soft baby pink that I adore. It almost looks white in the photos but it's really just a soft pink. It's totally not me at all, but I am loving it. This took two coats and there were still small bald patches on some nails but I really didn't care enough to do a third. I actually wore this twice in a row because I was so crazy about the color. 

Not much else to say today!

No comments:

Post a Comment