Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire

This is a Wet 'n Wild from their "Fast Dry" Collection. These are slightly more expensive than the regular WnW, but still pretty cheap. I thought I would really like this polish, but in reality I hated it. The brush was horrible and made application difficult. The polish itself was very goopy and thick, so my coats were really thick.




Glittergasm. Seriously, it's like a blue unicorn threw up on my nails. Taking this polish off was ridiculously difficult because of all the glitter, and in my opinion, this was just really tacky. Long story short, not a fan and I will be trying to find a better home for this bugger.

In other news, I will be traveling to Ohio soon, and I realized that you cannot put Nail Polish remover in a smaller, cheaper bottle. The acetone will not only eat away the plastic bottle, but also the ziplock bag the bottle was in, and any other plastic lying around before it evaporates and leaves a very weird, melted-plastic-smell in your bag. Disaster. 

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment