Friday, August 17, 2012

China Glaze Rare and Radiant

Guess what, it's Friday!! As promised, I have my last polish from China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome collection. Rare and Radiant. Soo many brands have been putting out their version of this color, a yellow gold duochrome that flashes green, but I hadn't been able to get my hands on any of the previous polishes until now.



The duochrome is pretty evident in this polish, but (and you may whack me over the head for saying this) I was not impressed with this polish. The formula was fine, the color is pretty, but it doesn't work on my skin and I found it boring. Mayhaps I'm a little jaded with all the green-yellow duochromes coming out as everyone tries to get their fingers in the Chanel Peridot pie. All I know is, this was the polish I was most excited to get my hands on, and my least favorite in the bunch. And that's disappointing. 




Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who really like this polish, and that's fantastic. I'm just really not feeling it today. I think on another day, I might actually be fond of it! Perhaps the problem is I scheduled this polish for today specifically to complete the week, when I normally grab whatever suits my fancy for the day. So the moral of the story is: don't let this whinging grouch spoil your fun on this polish!

What do you think? Are you tired of the Peridot dupes?
Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment