Wednesday, August 15, 2012

China Glaze Unpredictable

Hi guys! I hope you are all having a bearable Wednesday. I have a few things on my to-do list today, so I need to get cracking!

To continue the China Glaze theme from Monday, I have another polish from the Bohemian collection, Unpredictable. 



This is a yellowish-green duochrome with hints of blue. As I tried to capture in the below photo, the duochrome element is much stronger in this polish than in Deviantly Daring. This is also relatively sheer in comparison, requiring 2-3 coats. The one downside is that it took absolutely ages to dry.  Maybe it was my application, but I spent an absurd amount of time trying to work with this polish. I think with a good quick dry topcoat you'd normally be fine though. 



My thoughts? I hemmed and hahhed over this at the display at Sally's and I'm pleased that I grabbed it in the end.  I haven't tried a lot of chrome-y polishes, and this collection is quite satisfactory. A couple of collections already released and/or coming out for fall are chrome (Essie anyone?) so this collection doesn't seem groundbreaking. I'd still pick it up though, there are a few Chanel and Deborah Lippmann dupes to be found and the colors really are lovely.  

That's all for today! On Friday I'll wrap up the week with another China Glaze so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment