Wednesday, August 1, 2012

e.l.f. Royal Purple

In my last post I told you that e.l.f. had included a nail polish in their Mystery Bag, and here it is!  Royal Purple  is a fuchsia/ red-violet shade with silver and purple micro-shimmer, but you can see a flash of blue every now and then. The formula was quite fantastic, and went on smoothly with two coats. 




While purple and pink aren't normally the first colors I go for, I think this is a pretty great polish. I'm more eager to put this on my toes, so I think that'll be the next place I try this. 

Can you believe it's August already!? I'm in shock that the summer has flown by so quickly. Soon it will be fall and I'll be even more surprised. I'm curious to learn what autumns are like in Texas, and my assumption? probably hot. bah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment