Friday, August 3, 2012

Revlon Electric

You know what gets me in a summer mood? BRIGHT yellow. I love it, but can't wear it. If I do I look sickly and gross. So how do you go about getting your yellow fix during summer? (or whenever really) Enter the solution: Revlon Top Speed Electric, a supposed dupe for Chanel Mimosa. I threw this in the grocery bag when I was shopping last because I knew I wanted it, but then it sat on my bathroom counter for days! When I finally whipped it out, I knew we had a winner.



Its a fantastic lemon yellow with shimmer laced throughout. No streaking, which is amazing for a yellow polish. This is two coats, two!! Also, I apologize if there is some tip wear, these photos are two days after swatching. 



So what do you think of Electric? Do you have the Chanel, and if so, what did you think of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment