Monday, August 6, 2012

RBL Bikini Bottom

The last time I ordered from Rescue Beauty Lounge (which was a long time ago), I purchased two super special polishes, IKB:2012 and Bikini Bottom. This is the latter:





Bikini Bottom is a sheer, blue jelly with a drop of something murky. This is 3 coats, and you can still see VNL, but I actually think it looks best that way. It has a watery, ethereal quality to it that makes everything look fresh and breezy to me. 

When I ordered this I wasn't entirely sure I wanted it, but I purchased it anyway and I'm sooo glad that I did. I really wanted to purchase Starfish Patrick as well, but unfortunately it's sold out. Bikini Bottom is still available so if you're on the fence about it, I would probably snatch it up if you can spring for the $18 price tag. 

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment